keskiviikko 9. syyskuuta 2015

Last Week In England

Okay I've been like super busy since I came back to Finland and I have to admit I kind of did forget this blog for quite a while.. But now I finally remembered what I was suppose to do ages ago which is a final post to this blog. I'm also going to tell you about the last week that I had in England since I did a lot of stuff then haha.

During the last week I did a lot and saw all the people I could before I left England. I have to admit I did get a bit emotional at times but luckily England isn't that far away from Finland so I can always go for a visit (: Anyway I'll show you pics so you'll see all the things I did haha.


First ever proper curry!



 



 


Last training sesh with this weirdo



 



All the gifts I got from people, love you guys <3


When I flew back to Finland, first I had to fly to Paris where I had never been in so I was a bit scared. It was a really big airport and quite confusing as well haha but I survived after all. I had to wait quite a few hours at the airport before I catched my flight to Finland so travelling from Bham took the whole day haha.




I honestly can not believe it's been over a year since I started my journey. The time flew by so fast and half of the time I didn't even realise that I have to leave England after a while. I did really like my year even tho it wasn't exactly what I had in mind before I left Finland haha. I am really glad I made that many good friends and met amazing people during my year.

As I said in the beginning this will be my last post in this blog so I really hope you've enjoyed reading my blog even tho I've forgot about it sometimes haha :D I really can say that I learned a lot during that year and I wouldn't change it even though sometimes it didn't go exactly according to plan. And an advice for the exchange students to come or who are in their countries already: just enjoy every single day in your exchange country because a year will fly by so fast.

 
<3
 
 
-Hanna xx
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti